New Beginnings



Hi! My name's Vanessa Ordaz. I've decided to start a blog to share news and updates of Cheeky Fawn, as well as my personal fashion/lifestyle adventures. I've started blogs before, only to become discouraged and quit, but this time I want it to be different. It's difficult to put yourself out there only to feel like its not being seen or heard, but I'm just going to do this for me this time. And I'll be honest, I'm not completely happy with my body so it's been difficult to put myself out there in photos, but I'm learning to be more comfortable. I really enjoy photographing and writing, so I hope that this can be a platform to strengthen those skills. We've just entered a fresh new year, so here's to fresh beginnings. So you can get to know me better, here's a few facts about me:

1. I love tea; with a splash of milk, and a little agave,--that's the way uh huh, uh huh I like it.
2. I was born and raised in Los Angeles 
3. I'm a full time UC undergraduate, working towards my degree in business management. I'm almost finished. I can see da light!
4. I love singing and dancing
5. I am a business owner.

Do we have anything in common? Have you just started blogging? Comment below, and let's be friends! ^.^


2 comments

  1. Welcome to the raddest part of the Internet, the blogosphere! We should tots follow each other, let me know so I can follow back! Love all your cheeky fawn products too! Especially that faux fur pouch!! http://theprinsloodiaries.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh awesome! Lovely blog you have. I like how you have organized weekly posts. great idea :)

      Delete

© NESSY FAWN
Diseño:Maira Gall.