Day at The Getty / Urth Caffe








On Wednesday, my little brother and I decided to spend the day at the Getty Museum. If you've never been, and live in LA or a surrounding area, I would highly recommend you visit. Admission is free, save for the $15 parking fee, but it's surely worth it. The architecture and landscape are spectacular, and the museum itself is a great size--not to large, not too small.
I decided to keep my outfit simple and casual. It ended up being quite warm, so I opted for my trusty pleated skirt from Forever 21. I paired it with a loose v-neck from Zara, and brought my fuzzy coat along just in case it got cool. The black Chelsea boots are from Target and are a must-have. They add a touch of sophistication to any outfit without the discomfort of heels or wedges. The layered gold necklace from Forever 21 also spices up a simple outfit, especially when worn with a basic shirt.
Of course, our stomachs started grumblin' so we got some grub at Urth Caffe in Beverly Hills. My favorite sandwich there is El Diablo. It's a chicken panini, stuffed with avocado,  on toasty sourdough. Yum! And you cant forget about the green tea boba. The flavor is rich and sweetened with honey.
Let me know if you've every been to the Getty Museum, or Urth Caffe and what your favorite dish is!

- Nessy




No comments

Post a Comment

© NESSY FAWN
Diseño:Maira Gall.